Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Afternoon...


...what a great time for taking pictures! Especially since Marcus is growing so fast and will never be able to wear this outfit again. Just by looking at him you may think the outfit fits, but I got personal confirmation that it doesn't. It's just a little tight around the legs and diaper area... hence the poop that squished out all over my skirt. Luckily we got some pictures in before that little incident happened. Brother even wanted to jump in for a few shots.




Here are some more pics. I know I can be a little click-happy with the camera, but he's just so cute I can't help it! (click on any image to enlarge)


Before our poopie accident:













New outfit after poopie accident (It was so cute I had to take more pictures):









1 comment:

julielouisemontgomery said... [Reply]

I love these! They showcase all your handiwork: as a photographer AND a mom!