Thursday, July 16, 2009

How many pizzas can you fit in your fridge???


This year for Caleb's birthday we decided to do a pool party again. But instead of having the same exact food as we did last year, we decided pizza's would be fun. But not just any pizza... homemade pizza. I made all the pizzas the night before, stuck them in some pizza boxes I got from a local pizza shop, and did some major rearranging in the fridge to get them all to fit. We made 5 different kinds of pizza--there was cheese, pepperoni, ham and pineapple, BBQ chicken, and supreme. I'm excited to say that they were all quite delicious (with the exception of one BBQ chicken pizza that some how baked unevenly).


For party favors, I made mini pizza boxes and put cookies in them.


We had lots of fun swimming, chatting, and chowing down as the littlest ones slept.


With all the excitement I forgot that not only do the littlest ones need naps, but the birthday boy also requires a nap. I didn't schedule one in, but this should've been my first clue that I had forgot something:


When it was about time to do cake and ice cream, this is what happened:


He wasn't able to get in much shut eye before we disturbed the poor tuckered out birthday boy (which later reflected that night--yikes!). And for some reason I didn't think to take a picture of his cake before we cut it up, but you can see it here in this video of us singing "Happy Birthday" to him.




(...and,yes, Caleb is only 3. There were multiple candles on the cake because that's how it came decorated.)

4 comments:

Testing said... [Reply]

wow, what a party! i can't believe you made all those pizzas! and the favors were too cute!

julielouisemontgomery said... [Reply]

The party was great!
Love all your pictures, Michelle!

Leilani said... [Reply]

Your fridge is HUGE! I can't believe you fit all those pizzas in there and that's so cool you made all of them too. The party looked like lots of fun. It's crazy that he's 3 already.

Unknown said... [Reply]

Wow! I can't believe you made all those pizzas and favors! I loved it! So cute!!