Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rewind: Today...

(Here's a post I started before our vacation and didn't get it up before we left. It's been sitting here waiting to be published so here it is... By the way, "Today" is referring to August 18th.)

We started our morning out by hitting the beach for playgroup. It was my first trip to the beach with both boys. Needless to say, it wasn't an easy task to juggle both boys while trying to snap some pictures. But we did have fun while we were there. This was my first time going to that beach. I liked it because there were little pools of water on the shore that were perfect for the kids to play in.


Then we came home and got ready for the baby shower we were having that night for Melissa and baby Clyde.



After the beach, Caleb bathed and then lounged around in his underwear (of course... I mean, this is Caleb we're talking about). Time escaped me, as always, so I asked Darren to put some clothes on Caleb as the doorbell started to ring since I was trying to finish getting thing together. Here's Caleb's outfit Daddy chose for him:


"Who wears short shorts?" ...Caleb wears short shorts! Darren had grabbed clothes from the these-are-to-small-and-need-to-be-packed-away pile. I explained this to Darren, but his reply was, "He looks fine." So that's what Caleb wore. This is Caleb's why-did-I-let-Daddy-dress-me face:

No comments: