Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rewind: The Beach...

(October 2009)

The weather was beautiful, so the beach was a must. First we stopped at Publix for some goodies for a picnic. I LOVE Publix. This is one of the things I love...


Free cookies for the kiddies. It's a good treat for well behaved little boys... OR a good distractions to keep little boys well behaved. (I also love their shopping cart, another thing to help keep little boys well behaved while Mommy does her shopping.)

Oh and another great thing about Publix... their deli (you can see a glimpse of it behind these cuties). Publix is definitely a have-to for all my visitors. There is just so much I love about it.


And off to the beach we go...


...to enjoy our Publix palate pleasers...




...and build castles out of... SHELLS!?


Yep, shells. Our beach is covered in shells. There is a bit more sand closer to the shoreline, but there's plenty of shells mixed in there too.

No comments: