Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rewind: Bet you wish you had a Julie...

(Dec 9 2009)



My friend Julie takes such good care of me. One day she came over to hang out, and ended up cooking me dinner, just because. I wish I could describe how flavorful and delicious this dish was, but I'm horrible with words. Let's just say, it was better than a restaurant. I just couldn't get over how amazing it tasted. One thing that shocked me was that this masterpiece was created from things in my pantry. I had all the ingredients on hand. Makes me feel sad for Darren. I wish I could cook like that for him every night. My kitchen holds great potential... I just need the right recipes... plus cooperative kids.

Maybe if I had less of this...




I might have the motivation to put together a decent meal.

No comments: