Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rewind: More from Disney...

(October 2009)

Yeay! I got my hands on some more pictures for you. Here you go:


My favorite Disney Parade of all time:



Mouseketeers:



More shark chow:



It's a Small World:
The best part.



Stroller parking:
This is where we left the little ones when we wanted to go on the "big people" rides. Sometimes we left a supervising adult too.



Knocked out:
We had too much fun. The little ones just couldn't keep up! ...Actually I have to confess, that was me at one point too. If you ever need a nice place to refresh your energy, Club Cool at Epcot is the perfect spot. They have complimentary soda samples from around the world... AND a nice quiet hallway in the back with a very cushy bench. Great spot for a power nap :)



All of us:



My house during the day:



My house at night:

No comments: